Christmas journaling is a great way to stay organized and prepared to enjoy the holiday season. Reflect on what matters to you, what brings you joy, and what doesn’t. Shortly after Christmas 2019, I jotted down a few things I ENJOYED about the past Christmas season (my lasagna recipe which I finally perfected), my décor, the colors and props I used.... Then I journaled about the things I disliked about the past season. My eggnog cookie was a epic FAIL, I want to change around my table seating arrangement and definitely add a kids table this year!
1. What are your holiday goals and how can you stay a little less stressed during the Christmas rush?
2. What are you most thankful for?
3. What is your favorite childhood memory of Christmas?
4. What are the lessons you have learned this year?
5. What is a funny memory you remember from a past holiday season?
6. What old and new traditions can you bring back this year?
7. What is your favorite piece of décor and how can you recycle this year with a new color scheme?
8. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
9. What makes you feel most connected at Christmas?
10. What do you miss most about Christmas?