January 2019 CrateMy Christmas Crate
- Gingerbread Cane Sugar by Gustus Vitae (Hand packed in California): Gingerbread flavor is a most welcome addition to in places where you'd never expect it: sprinkled on popcorn, dusting on cupcakes, adding zing to French Vanilla ice cream, and our favorite - in our morning coffee, to help us remember to spread cheer throughout the year.
- Merry Popcorn by Deenan Gourmet Popcorn (popped with love in Texas): Exclusively for those on Santa's "Nice" list.... let the vanilla flavors pop with each sweet bite.
- Belgium White Hot Chocolate by McSteven's Chocolatier (Washington) :Celebrate the holidays with a McSteven's classic. Belgian White Chocolate is decadent, creamy and delicious treat..... Only a little at a time Santa says.
- Yuletide Wreath appetizer napkins by Paper Products Design fine tableware experts (Made in Germany): Yuletide Wreath titled design with a soft, 3-ply paper, naturally bleached, without chlorine.
- White Pine dish soap by Stonewall Kitchens (Lovingly blended in Maine):Blended with essential oils from white pine, spruce, cedar and a touch of bayberry. The clean, refreshing scent of our new Winter White Pine products leaves a refreshing aroma and soothing softness on your skin